Whether you own a basement or a crawl space you should be investing in a dehumidifier. Every home can benefit from having cleaner air, reduced allergens, controlled humidity for increased comfort, and even increased efficiency of the current HVAC system. But not just any dehumidifier will do! Do some research and you will quickly find that the dehumidifiers available in big box retail stores are low capacity, inefficient, and often subject to recalls. That is why at Doggone Dry Waterproofing we offer two of the most trusted brands in the industry; Santa Fe and Aprilaire. Each brand offers amazing warranties, incredible performance, and unique models that fit the basement, crawl space or other area you want to dehumidify.
Not only are Aprilaire dehumidifiers versatile in their application (ducted/unducted), they are built in the USA using quality anti-corrosion components, and feature the best warranty in the industry. With this 5 year bumper to bumper warranty, Doggone Dry Waterproofing can install the Aprilaire knowing that the customer will have cleaner air, reduced risk of mold, controlled humidity levels, increased energy savings, and years of worry free service. If the unit fails within 5 years of installation, Doggone Dry Waterproofing will arrange for the pickup of the unit from your home and ship a new one. If that wasn’t amazing enough, the replacement unit carries the very same 5 year warranty that starts from the date of replacement! What’s not to love about these Aprilaire dehumidifiers?
The Aprilaire Model 1850 / 1850W Dehumidifier designed for whole-home dehumidification, basements, crawlspaces, and sealed attics.
The Aprilaire Model 1850 / 1850W Dehumidifier is a high-capacity solution that helps you achieve total comfort through humidity control. It is installed as part of your home’s heating and cooling system by a local HVAC professional. The 1850 / 1850W pulls air from every room in your home through the return ducts. Then, it removes the moisture and sends dry air back throughout your home. It works in conjunction with your air conditioner to efficiently balance the humidity levels in your home, but can also work independently on days when you don’t need the air conditioner.
Model 1850 & 1850w features:
- Removes up to 95 pints (11 7/8 gallons) of moisture per day
- Provides dehumidification for homes up to 5,200 square feet
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Is placed in the basement, crawlspace, or condominium / townhome utility closet
- Has undergone rigorous reliability and durability testing, assuring the high-quality performance you expect and deserve
- Uses automatic humidity sensing for efficient and effective removal of excess humidity in your home
- Includes a built-in, easy to use control
- Performs quietly
- Installed away from your living space
- Low-maintenance (No messy trays to empty; simple once a year filter cleaning or replacement)
The Santa Fe Classic has a vertical configuration and its flow-down design performs exceptionally well in basements. The high capacity blower on the unit moves air in a way that no small conventional unit can. The Classic’s optional condensate
pump and ducting kits provide the flexibility necessary for any application.
This dehumidifier specifically built for basements…the Santa Fe Classic. This amazing high capacity (275 cfm) air mover makes it one of the high end basement dehumidifier. The Classic has a vertical configuration and powerful flow down design which works very well in basements.It also offers installation options no other basement dehumidifier can match.
No conventional, bought at a big box store basement dehumidifier performs as effectively, and efficiently as the Santa Fe Classic.
The Santa Fe Classic basement dehumidifier exceeds Energy Star efficiency standards.
- Vertical configuration great for basement applications
- High capacity blower for optimal air movement
- Optional duct kits and condensate pumps provide multiple installation options for greater flexibility
- Water Removal: 110 Pints Per Day
- Sized For: Up to 2,500 square feet
- Current Draw: 6.4 Amps
- Air Filter: MERV-11
- Efficiency: 6.4 Pints/kWh
- Dimensions: 20’W, 36″H, 17″L
- Energy Factor: 3.0 L/kWh
- Weight: 110 Pounds
- 9′ Power Cord
- Washable pre-filter
- 6′ drain hose (9/16″ID x 3/4″ OD)